Line Producer, Special Report
This was removed by the employer on 5/4/2021 6:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Line Producer, Special Report jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Line Producer, Special Report postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Line Producer, Special Report? Fox News Media is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we're looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
We are looking for a proactive and organized Line Producer with strong control room skills and great editorial judgment to join our D.C. team. As a Line Producer you will craft great newscasts but know how to throw out your show and adapt to breaking news. You also must have stellar communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced news environment, looking to grow within the company and take on more responsibilities.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build fast-paced newscasts
• Generate creative and innovative ideas for segments and pieces
• Communicate daily story development to senior producers and executive producer
• Responsible for story placement, teases, graphics, writing, timing, and all other editorial and production elements
• Communicate with on-air talent, reporters guests in the field, and the director to ensure the newscast runs as smoothly as possible
• Take part in editorial planning
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Natural ability to write effectively and creatively
• 3-5 years of professional experience in a live television environment
• 2 years of professional experience in a live control room
• Thorough knowledge of American politics, national and international news
• Strong writing and copy editing skills
• Ability to work under intense deadline pressure in a newsroom
• Must be able to work and stack an everyday rundown and switch gears and roll with breaking news
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Bachelor's degree This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.