Internal Promotions Content Associate Producer - Fox Weather
FoxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
FOX Weather is a 24/7 ad-supported streaming service operated by FOX News Media. Launching in October 2021, the platform builds upon FOX News Channel's expansive newsgathering units & FOX Television Stations' added resources with a combined 120 meteorologists for a comprehensive suite of weather products featuring local, regional, and national reporting, in addition to live programming. Utilizing multiple radar systems, including an immersive mobile 3D radar, and more than 100,000 HD cameras located around the country, the service offers users an innovative approach to forecasting, including coverage surrounding all weather patterns, from immediate to long-term. FOX Weather is available via foxweather.com, the FOX Weather app on IOS and Android devices, as well as Tubi, Apple TV, Amazon, and Roku, through FOX's Connected TV Apps.
Fox Weather is looking for an Internal Promotions Content Associate Producer?to help grow awareness of our newly launched FOX Weather app. The Associate Producer will work across teams to secure on-air bookings and segments featuring FOX Weather talent and content. You must be a self-starter and be able to work independently and as part of a wider team. The candidate must have a comprehension of both producing and booking.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Grow membership base through awareness based on FNC & FBN bookings
• Create & maintain strong relationships with FNC show-runners
• Produce segments for shows
• Gather?descriptions and promotional elements of each series from FOX Weather to allocate across Fox Media platforms for their different needs
• Prep Fox Weather talent with scripts, talking points, and the best promotional language to use during segments
• Work with MPG to create custom graphics including full-screens, bugs, banners, and slates
• Manage a calendar of content drop dates and breaking news to execute proper timing for bookings and promotions
• Coordinate talent's schedules with show bookings
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-2 years experience in news production
• Booking experience a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong awareness of current events, news, and weather
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with set deadlines
• Available for travel and to work nights and weekends as needed
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.