FoxLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Temporary Health Coordinator
FOX Sports is looking for a Part-Time Temporary Health Coordinator to support the Fox Sports Business Operations team. As the Part-Time Temporary Health Coordinator, you will work closely with the FOX Sports Human Resources team to assist with tracking COVID-19 information. You will be the main point of contact for testing information and health tracking during their shift. This position is a temporary remote assignment of approximately 6 months to 1 year. Shifts will vary, covering early mornings, evenings, and weekends (Friday-Sunday, 12:30pm-7:30pm PT).
This is a remote opportunity, based out of LA, NYC, Charlotte, or Chicago.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Track quarantine information and answer employee questions on returning to work
• Analyze reports to provide information to the Health Administration team
• Serve as the point of contact for the Human Resources team when information is needed
• Assist in the calling of employees who test positive for COVID-19 or had exposure to COVID-19
• With the guidance of Human Resources/Business Operations colleagues, contact tracing for Fox Sports productions
• Contribute to overall COVID-19 tracking ecosystem
• Interface with production and crewing teams to make sure information is relayed in a timely manner
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a related field
• Knowledge expert in Quarantines and CDC guidelines
• Previous experience working in customer service and/or Human Resources
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Experience in handling sensitive information
• Time management skills, and the ability to multitask
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
• Must be detailed-oriented and analytical
• Must be forward thinking (proactive vs reactive)
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.