Full Time Job
The Fox News Channel is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Guest Greeter. As a Guest Greeter, you will meet and prepare the network's guests for on-air appearances.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greet high-profile personalities and prepare them for on-air hits
• Coordinate with hair and makeup teams to assure all guests are ''TV ready''
• Assist show units with keeping track of guests and programming changes
• Gather important materials and research to promptly deliver to anchors
• Participate in the process of booking guests
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Interest or knowledge in Broadcast & Business News
• Internship experience in a news-related field is preferred
• Solid knowledge of current events
• Strong communication skills
• Flexibility to work early mornings, evenings, holidays, and weekends
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• A Bachelor's Degree
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the newly announced platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 20 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.