Guest Greeter, D.C. Bureau
This was removed by the employer on 12/3/2020 11:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Guest Greeter, D.C. Bureau jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Guest Greeter, D.C. Bureau postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Guest Greeter, D.C. Bureau? We are looking for a highly- motivated and proactive Freelance Guest Greeter to join our Fox News team. As the Guest Greeter you are detail-oriented and have a ''go-getter'' attitude. You are looking for a long term position within the company and you are willing to learn. You have an interest in politics and current events. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you are able to communicate efficiently within a team.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist in greeting guests and guiding them to green rooms for shows
• Helping with logistics and booking travel for guests
• Conducting and compiling well-rounded pre-interviews
• Handling daily deadline turnarounds of a live-show
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Internship experience in a news-related field is preferred
• A bachelor's degree is preferred
• A solid knowledge of current events
• Ability to work early mornings, evenings, holidays and weekends This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.