Graphic Designer Big Ten Network
This was removed by the employer on 12/12/2022 11:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Graphic Designer Big Ten Network jobs in Chicago-IL
Search all Graphic Designer Big Ten Network postings
The Big Ten Network is looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer to join their team in Chicago, IL. As the Freelance Graphic Designer, you will conceptualize and execute consumer marketing content/creative with a focus on print, OOH, digital and social platforms. This is a freelance position ( present - March ) offering up to 40 hours per week.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work closely with Big Ten Network's Marketing team to develop/produce high-impact , dynamic graphics for multi ple B ig Ten Network channels ( LED and OOH signage , print, emails, digital and social tune-in )
• Version show logos for distribution to affiliate channels and TV listings guides
• Occasional specialty projects including logo design and other general branding projects
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 2 - 3 years of experience producing print, OOH, digital, social, email content
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects) and other graphics production tools
• Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time
• Familiarity with Big Ten teams, players and traditions
• Demonstrated ability to meet strategic deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Ability to work flexible hours, including occasional evenings and weekends
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Production/editing experience with intercollegiate athletics programs or professional sports teams
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.