FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/12/2021 11:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Front-End Developer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Front-End Developer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Front-End Developer? Fox News has an awesome opportunity for a Front-End Developer. As our Front-End Developer you will focus on troubleshooting/solving issues related to our Customer Data Platform (CDP) tool. Working alongside product management teams, business analysts and consumer products and engineering (CPE), you will field all technical questions and provide solutions for any CDP-related issues.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITES
• Be the technical point person for the CDP Program Director and CDP Experience Manager
• Lead coordination with product and MarTech technical teams
• Troubleshoot errors and navigate through technical hurdles
• Q/A technical integrations between the CDP, Products and MarTech stack
• Design and code custom modals and other calls to action, pop ups, banners, etc.
• Ensure seamless consumer experience (monitoring load time and stability of the site)
• Act as a backup for the Experience Manager (building and running branded campaigns)
• Run database queries (SQL) to assist our Business Intelligence team
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Strong HTML/CSS background
• Understanding of the Document Object Model (DOM)
• Experience with asynchronous processing (AJAX)
• Understanding of cross-browser testing and troubleshooting
• Strong comprehension of responsive design
• Good grasp of UI/UX with strong wire framing experience
• Ability to utilize and troubleshoot with a web inspector
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning
• 2+ years programming experience
• Intermediate Photoshop experience This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.