Executive Producer, Sunday Morning Futures With Maria Bartiromo
FoxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
FOX News is looking for an experienced Executive Producer to helm our program, ''Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo''. As the Executive Producer, you are a driven leader who will oversee the editorial, production, and promotion pieces of the 10 am hour each Sunday. You are someone who can motivate and manage a team in producing a weekly show that takes a look at how the biggest news stories impact the economy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create a weekly one-hour program incorporating top stories, guests, and economic analysis
• Turn complicated topics into informative and entertaining stories
• Deliver production elements on tight deadlines
• Set editorial standards and build a show with original, exclusive guests and topics
• Guide and mentor the production team of Producers, Segment Producers, Bookers, and Production Assistants
• Develop future segments, stories, and interviews for all platforms including Fox Business, Fox Nation, digital and audio
• Collaborate with everyone from graphic artists to the social media teams to the marketing department
• Deliver clear direction and feedback
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5 years of experience leading a team
• Experience and passion for the economy and policy
• Live control room skills including during major breaking news events and high-pressure situations
• A great collaborative attitude and an understanding of how to create an environment that fosters teamwork
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Business Network
FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York - the business capital of the world - FBN launched in October 2007 and currently ranks among the top business channels on television. The network is available in nearly 80 million homes in all markets across the United States. Owned by FOX Corporation, FBN is a unit of FOX News Media and has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C.