FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2023 6:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
The Executive Assistant is a unique role requiring the ability to partner with the first assistant while providing administrative support to our CEO. Responsibilities include scheduling meetings, travel, preparing expense reports, and managing projects.
A high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and judgment is required, as is the ability to effectively balance changing demands, and a dynamic schedule and deliver under pressure. This role also requires high-caliber soft skills and a high level of energy and finesse to ensure day to day matters are handled with care.
This opportunity provides invaluable experience, a high level view of the entertainment business, and the opportunity to build collaborative relationships with executives and assistants throughout the company.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide administrative support to the CEO including calendar management, meeting planning, general office duties, and greeting guests
• In partnership with the first assistant, answer incoming calls and ensure that messages are accurate and delivered in a timely fashion
• Assist first assistant in managing appointments, coordinating with appropriate parties
• Create and manage databases, flagging prominent news articles, videos, and any other current related material
• Conduct web research and analysis for special projects
• Orchestrate travel and logistics
• Timely preparation and tracking of expense reports
• Manage office communications via mail and email in conjunction with the first assistant
• Manage/restock office supplies, along with other general office responsibilities as required
• Assist in planning and setting up for special events
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• An undergraduate degree with 2-3 years in the entertainment industry
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize, and establish administrative procedures and work under pressure
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives
• Professional presence, good judgment, and ability to anticipate needs
• Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and a problem-solver
• Microsoft Office proficiency, including, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
• IT savvy with an understanding of current technology and trends
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $17.75-28.85 per hour for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.