FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/24/2023 1:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
The Executive Assistant will support the President, Blockchain Creative Labs and other department leads as needed. This position requires attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, and strong organizational skills. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is also required. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in working through complex tasks and projects quickly and efficiently on their own, possess a keen sense of urgency and situational awareness, and be able to work independently.
• You are a self-starter
• You are action and detailed-oriented
• You are a quick learner
• You are able to multitask
• You are highly organized
• You have excellent attention to detail
• You have good follow up skills
• You are a problem solver
• You are able to prioritize
• You are a team player
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will be responsible for managing a wide range of administrative duties including handling appointments, special projects, correspondence, meeting preparations, coordinating meetings and conference calls, travel arrangements, expense reports, follow-up, and answering and managing calls. Candidate must have the ability to interact with employees at all levels, work well under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high-level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Candidate will interact with Fox Corporation executives and other professional associates, both internally and externally. Other related duties and special projects as required.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Previous experience supporting at the senior leadership or executive level
• Experience managing heavy calendar scheduling including multiple meetings, changes and coordination of complex executive meetings and events
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements including airfare, hotel, car arrangements, etc.
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to coordinate with external agencies, customers and media.
Experience with reconcile invoices, track budgets, and complete expense reports
• Excellent written/verbal communication, and proofreading skills
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Must be able to adapt to changing situations with minimal notice and guidance.
Learn more about Fox Tech at https://tech.fox.com
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $40.87-43.27 per hour for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.