FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
FOX Entertainment is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support two executives including SVP, Strategy – Studio Ramsay Global and SVP, Strategy – TMZ.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduct and analyze market research on holistic market information for traditional and digital-focused companies inclusive of financial/viewership performance
• Create PowerPoint and multi-media presentations and charts; create, assemble, and assemble group projects
• Sort, track, file, and maintain production and project drives, calendars, show binders, and vital documents
• Create and distribute correspondence and emails. Answer busy phones, route and roll calls, and take messages
• Schedule multiple executives' calendars. Coordinate and schedule calls, meetings and appointments
• Make travel arrangements. Process and track expense report
• Take meeting notes; perform various other duties, as required and assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 2+ years executive assistant experience is necessary; Previous experience working with senior-level executives is also required
• A background and a strong interest in the business of television; familiarity with modeling, financial analysis plus the ability to read/interpret/summarize budgets and financial statements for internal senior executives
• Experience with researching holistic market information and interpreting/summarizing budgets and financial statements
• Advanced proficiency with Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, Microsoft Excel (including formulas), PowerPoint, charts, and Outlook is required; ability to work on both PC and MAC
• Familiarity with SEC Edgar is preferred
• Strong business communication and writing skills, including a professional telephone manner and the ability to appropriately prioritize multiple, important calls
• Excellent self-starter who works well under pressure and can multi-task without constant supervision. Superb attention to detail and follow-through skills to complete deadline-intensive projects are needed
• Ability to support group projects that include heavy research, writing, and administrative work. Good organizational and project coordination skills are required
• Diplomatic professional with demonstrated good judgment and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive issues is essential
• Ability to work overtime
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFOX Entertainment
FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.