This was removed by the employer on 3/22/2022 10:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
FOX Corporation is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support Washington, DC, Government Relations office. Highly refined organizational and problem-solving skills are prerequisites in addition the ability to work across multiple organizational platforms.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare and process expense reports for multiple team members
• Coordinate travel arrangements through company's travel department for multiple team members
• Developing and tracking annual budgets, tracking monthly reports and reviewing team's invoices/expenses, etc.
• Invoice coding and processing; onboarding suppliers in accounts payable system, maintain invoice tracker and addressing internal/external inquiries regarding outstanding invoices while maintaining effective relationships with vendors
• Support local television stations with regulatory filings with the Federal Communications Commission.
• Prepare quarterly and annual departmental emails correspondence and other reports as needed
• Perform basic administrative tasks, including but not limited to: photocopying, filing, file maintenance, and the ordering and managing of office supplies
• Ad hoc duties as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 1-3 year's work experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suits
• Strong data base management skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written
• Experience with or comparable work in collaborating with legal teams in executing regulatory compliance processes is desirable
• Must be able to handle assignments involving high level of organization and confidentiality, while keeping strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment, energetic and proactive team player
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.