Executive Assistant, Publicity & Corporate Communications
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2023 5:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Publicity & Corporate Communications jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Publicity & Corporate Communications postings
Full Time Job
The Executive Assistant will primarily support the EVP of Publicity and Corporate Communications, as well as two SVP of Corporate Communications. The Executive Assistant is responsible for coordinating day-to-day activities including answering phones, scheduling meetings, booking travel, managing expense reports and assisting with publicity and corporate communication projects as requested.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• General administrative support – answer phones, emails, manage busy schedules/calendars, print materials, coordinate meetings both internally and externally, update internal documents, assist in preparation of presentations and meetings, manage expense reports, book executive travel and create itineraries
• Support other team coordinators and executive assistants if needed
• Support various executive and internal communications functions and projects, such as the company's monthly internal newsletter
• Monitor press outlets and compile publicity breaks/media highlights
• Assist in creation of media lists as needed
• Manage and order new office supplies as necessary
• Process invoices and onboard/update vendors into the system
• Work with team on development and execution of show premieres, junkets, screenings, internal events, Summer/Winter TCA, and annual NY Upfronts
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• College degree
• 1-2 years assistant experience
• Strong interest in developing a career within entertainment – there is room for growth and opportunities within
• Strong overall written and verbal communication skills
• Mastered communication and organizational skills to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects
• Effectively coordinate and communicate with support staff across all internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to multi-task under pressure and maintain a high level of organization, as well as exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Positive, can-do, flexible attitude with a willingness to support the team as needed at all times
• Deadline-oriented and driven
• Outgoing, creative and team oriented
• Knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, and Microsoft Outlook
• Exhibit a high-level of professionalism and poise
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Familiarity with Adobe
• Agency, network, and/or studio publicity and/or marketing experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $25.00-25.00 per hour for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.