Executive Assistant / Office Associate
Full Time Job
We have a great opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Executive Assistant/Office Associate. In this exciting role, the Executive Assistant/Office Associate will liaise with the Office Management team in NY to coordinate and oversee administrative duties in the Chicago office and ensure that the office operates efficiently and smoothly. This role will work with Fox Sports, Fox Entertainment, Fox News Media and Tubi and support the Executives of these respective business units.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate logistics for meetings, events, team off-sites, client meetings and interviews
• Partner with Human Resources to onboard the team's new hires to ensure all tech and supply needs are available on day one
• Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
• Partner with IT to troubleshoot IT and building issues for the office
• Set up conference rooms and troubleshoot Zoom/Videoconferencing issues
• Manage a variety of projects for the office
• Organize lists and invites for client events
• Prepare and update PowerPoint Presentations, Word documents and Excel charts
• Schedule internal and external sales and marketing meetings and conference calls
• Partner with Office Management team in NY to maintain office supplies by checking inventory, anticipating needed supplies, and placing orders with Facilities
• Prepare expense reports, coordinate travel
• Special projects as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ years of office management experience
• Experience in events coordination
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to interface with executives, assistants and other internal and external constituents
• Ability to multitask and respond quickly to changing priorities
• Proactive problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Must be polished and professional
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Bachelor's Degree
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world's leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.