Executive Assistant, Corporate Legal
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2023 10:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Corporate Legal jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Corporate Legal postings
Full Time Job
The Executive Assistant will support at least three members of the Business & Legal Affairs department, including one Associate General Counsel/Senior Vice President. In addition to managing executive calendars, coordinating meetings, and booking travel, they will maintain CLE logs and compliance reports. They will assist with the preparation of legal documents and redlines; review and edit prepared documents for accuracy; manage electronic signature, distribution, and filing processes; assist in monitoring dates of legal significance (e.g., options and expirations); and maintain and administer legal document management systems and processes.
The successful candidate will possess a keen sense of urgency and situational awareness, be detail-oriented, adeptly balance priorities and meet tight deadlines, employ strong organizational skills, and have experience working through complex tasks and projects quickly and efficiently. The person in this role will also excel at working independently while appropriately collaborating with others to ensure seamless executive support and coverage. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is also required, as well as an ability to develop and maintain relationships with individuals at all levels, enterprise-wide and externally.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage calendars by scheduling meetings and conference calls , often for multiple participants across time zones with varying schedule requirements
• Manage expense reports, CLE logs, and compliance reports
• Manage electronic signature ( including notarization, as needed) , distribution, and filing processes for agreements, letters, and forms
• Create meeting agendas and circulate meeting materials
• Maintain and administer electronic and paper legal document management systems
• Review and edit prepared documents for accuracy
• Book and confirm travel logistics
• Update contract binders, photocopy documents, and distribute to various recipients
• Assist in monitoring dates of legal significance
• Assist with the preparation of a variety of legal documents and redlines related to the distribution of all FOX Corporation networks and programming, as well as its general business operations enterprise-wide, including on the FOX Studio Lot
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree with three years of legal executive assistant experience, one year as a paralegal preferred
• Experience managing heavy calendar scheduling, including multiple meetings, changes, and coordination of complex executive meetings
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements including airfare, hotel, car arrangements, etc.
• Superior grammar, editing, and proofing skills
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, as is the desire and aptitude to learn new concepts/systems/ programs on the job
• Client-service oriented, with excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail
• Ability to take initiative and independently prioritize and complete work with little guidance, with superior follow-through and follow-up, balanced with appropriate collaboration with others, as needed, to ensure seamless executive support and coverage
• Ability to meet tight deadlines, balance shifting priorities and adapt to changing situations with minimal notice and guidance; respond with appropriate urgency to developing situations; take effective action without having to know the total picture; and effectively engage in real-time problem solving
• Strong reasoning skills and resourceful, with an aptitude for problem-solving
• High level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with individuals at all levels, enterprise-wide and externally
• Strong knowledge of MS office, with an emphasis on Word and Outlook, and proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Experience using iManage, Adobe Acrobat, Workshare (Deltaview), Workday, Zoom, Apple (iPhone), and Google Workspace
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $33.65-36.30 per hour for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.