Executive Assistant, Alternative Entertainment
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/29/2023 4:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Alternative Entertainment jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Alternative Entertainment postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Fox Entertainment team to support a high-level executive within the brand. As the Executive Assistant, you are organized, able to identify priorities, have a flexible mindset, are an effective communicator, and can handle confidential information with discretion in a fast-paced environment.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greet guests, answer and roll calls, schedule a heavy calendar, coordinate and maintain appointments/meetings, maintain files, book travel arrangements/reservations, and coordinate all other special projects
• Act as liaison with other internal departments and external contacts to execute assignments
• Keep current on Company projects, events, and issues and provide updates to your supervisor
• Update development grids, organize pitch materials, and track international formats
• Provide personal assistance on various projects and activities
• Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) and other administrative duties (i.e. processing travel and expense reports, filing, etc.)
• Serve as backup to other administrative assistants when necessary
• Assist with departmental projects and events as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced setting
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly to changing business needs
• Excellent communication and follow-up skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Advanced Excel, Powerpoint, and Keynote
• Able to organize and establish administrative procedures independently, draft correspondence and reports, and work under pressure
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives
• Office coverage requires extended work hours – must be available to work overtime
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
• Previous entertainment agency or production experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $23.56-25.97 per hour for California. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.