Executive Assistant, Ad Sales
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 12:06:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Ad Sales jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant, Ad Sales postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant, Ad Sales?
Full Time Job
The FOX Ad Sales team is looking for a reliable and driven Executive Assistant to support two Ad Sales executives. You will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support, which requires strong organization and communication skillsets. This is a high-interaction role that will connect with varying departments and levels within the company, and quality in both written and verbal communications is a key trait for this position.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage Outlook calendars for each executive
• Organize and schedule meetings and conference calls; coordinate meetings with other peer executive assistants, set up video conferences, coordinate between different time zones and catering (if in-office)
• Answer phones and monitor voice messages
• Coordinate all travel arrangements
• Prepare and submit expense reports
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Must have 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience supporting senior executives
• Strong organization, communication (verbal and written) and time management skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Must work well in a high-collaboration team environment
• Ability to multitask and respond quickly to changing priorities and requests
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world's leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.