Digital Video Associate
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/26/2020 3:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Digital Video Associate jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Digital Video Associate postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Video Associate? FOX Sports Digital is looking for a Digital Video Associate to join our team in Los Angeles, CA. As our Digital Video Associate, you will use your expertise in video production and editing as well as your editorial experience to identify, clip, distribute, and create compelling content that services FOXSports.com, the FOX Sports App, and all of FOX Sports' YouTube channels. You will interface with talent and production leaders on both the digital and linear sides of our company.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Video post-production in Wildmoka, Quantel, WSC, Adobe Premiere - including working with graphic and motion graphic templates (After Effects experience is required)
• Story/content sourcing and development to produce good, shareable content in video form, which includes writing, producing, editing, and distributing
• Backend distribution execution, including writing metadata, thumbnail photo production, and publishing VOD to FOXSports.com and external partners in MPX
• Management of freelance digital video specialists (including scheduling) with direct oversight of duties – in both the production and editorial space
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3-5 years of experience in video editing (Wildmoka, Premiere, Quantel)
• Strong writing and grammatical skills
• Demonstrated leadership and effective communication skills
• Familiarity with Mac, PC, MS Office, Quantel, Photoshop, After Effects, Wildmoka, Dalet, Zoom, Quip
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• A bachelor's degree is awesome but not required This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.