Digital Sales Coordinator
Full Time Job
KTVU and KTVU Plus are currently looking for an experienced Digital Sales Coordinator to join our sales team. The Digital Sales Coordinator will play a critical role in supporting campaign setup, management and reporting for the sales team. Responsibilities to include general administrative work, support of the digital sales team and leadership, coordination with ad operations to traffic and monitor delivery, campaign tracking and reporting, and support with client presentations.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in administration or coordinator position. Experience in Digital Ad Ops, Ad Tech, Media, or Advertising.
• Participate in meetings, take notes and disseminate information to relevant stakeholders
• Experience with PowerPoint a must and Excel, Slack , Media Encoder and Photo Shop
• Works collaboratively with other team members, agency partners, and outside vendors.
• Tracks and reports on media asset performance, and performs related administrative activities.
• Maintains a sustainable digital e-records management system.
• Participates in media/campaign strategy meetings and brainstorming sessions as requested.
• Partner with Account Executives to gather campaign assets from clients, agencies and internal teams.
• Maintain files of campaign screen shots / proofs of campaign launches for all placements.
• Participate in special projects and assignments.
• Responsibilities include ensuring all campaigns are properly booked in our order management system, aggregating creative assets,
• Work closely with the AdOps team to assist with managing digital campaigns.
Other duties assigned as deemed appropriate and necessary.
High school diploma required. College degree or equivalent experience preferred.