Digital Sales Assistant
Full Time Job
KRIV Fox 26/KTXH My 20 the Fox O&O in Houston, TX is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic coordinator to support their Digital Sales team. As a member of digital sales team, the Digital Sales Coordinator is responsible for ensuring accuracy and follow-through of orders related to advertising campaigns. This individual will play a critical role in supporting campaign setup, management and reporting for the sales team.
• Previous experience in administration or coordinator position. Experience in Digital Ad Ops, Ad Tech, Media, or Advertising a plus.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence
• Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with other individuals across the company
• Excellent attention to detail and willingness to take initiative; self-starter who is organized and able to work without close supervision and under tight deadlines.
• Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (a must).
• Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Strong data entry and analytical skill
• A self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Social networking skills
• Positive attitude, detail and audience oriented, good multitasking and organizational skill
• Google analytics
• Google Ad Manager
• Wide Orbit Traffic & Wide Orbit Media Sales
• OTT Knowledge of Digital Advertising Ecosystem
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations owns and operates 29 full power broadcast television stations in the U.S. These include stations located in 14 of the top 15 largest designated market areas, or DMAs, and duopolies in 11 DMAs, including the three largest DMAs (New York, Los Angeles and Chicago). Of these stations, 18 are affiliated with the FOX Network. In addition to distributing sports, entertainment and syndicated content, our television stations collectively produce approximately 1,200 hours of local news every week. These stations leverage viewer, distributor and advertiser demand for the FOX Network's national content.