FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/20/2021 10:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Digital Production jobs in New York-NY
Search all Digital Production postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for a motivated Digital Production Assistant, Flash to be a part of a groundbreaking online news-team for FoxNews.com & FoxBusiness.com. As a Digital Production Assistant, Flash, you can handle a fast-paced environment and are creative, flexible and have a ''can-do'' attitude. You are willing to learn, enjoy collaborating with a team and are eager to advance within the company.
Shift schedule & working hours will be based on department needs, but the flexibility and ability to work weekends and evening shifts are ideal.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Cut video from Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network shows for use in articles or the homepages of FoxNews.com and FoxBusiness.com
• Monitor Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network programming for compelling newsmakers/segments that can be featured on FoxNews.com and FoxBusiness.com
• Multitask on tight deadlines in high pressure environment
• Prioritize assignments and meeting deadlines
• Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 1-2 years online news experience either writing or producing
• Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills
• Experience multi-tasking several projects
• Excellent editorial judgment and knowledge of current events
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced 24-hour news environment
• Ability to work some holidays and adhere to shift changes
• A team player willing to jump in when needed in breaking news situations
• Proven capability to be creative and think 'outside the box'
NICE TO HAVE
• A Bachelors degree
• Knowledge of CMS, Photoshop & video editing systems
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.