Digital Production Assistant, Audience Development
FoxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Fox News Digital is looking for full-time Digital Production Assistants to join the team! You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing team that writes, produces, and optimizes news content for FoxNews.com and FoxBusiness.com. You will need to be a fast, accurate writer with a broad range of interests, from local news to world affairs.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Producing multiple assigned multimedia articles a day in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Adhering to detailed SEO requirements
• Incorporating edits from supervisors
• Communicating with news professionals in an assignment desk setting
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A track record of great writing, preferably involving reporting and research
• Ability to work under deadline pressures
• Willingness and ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• A college degree in journalism, English, or related discipline
• Experience with SEO
• Experience working in a CMS (WordPress preferred)
• Photoshop, Illustrator experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.