Digital Content Specialist
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Are you obsessed with football and passionate about social media? Would it be your dream job to help build, invent, and design the digital and social content for some of the biggest events in the world of football? Then we want to hear from you.
From supporting the design process of the look and feel of our @NFLonFOX, @CFBonFOX, and @USFL properties, to executing our day-to-day social strategies, FOX Sports is looking to add a Freelance Digital Content Specialist to our team. You will be responsible for assisting with the production of football-specific social content including graphics and ideation of each week's content. This is a chance to be in the trenches of social content creation each and every day! Additionally, you will utilize data to help advise programming priorities, plan content, and report successes. Simply, you will play an integral part in creating content for millions of fans at the most important time of the year. Are you ready for the challenge?
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the production of football content including, but not limited to, ideation, graphic production, editing, copywriting, posting, and more
• Utilize data to report successes and help create and execute weekly content plans
• Coordinate content – whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc. – across each screen – whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.
• Assist the football leads in building and maintaining relationships across a variety of groups including sales, marketing, programming, digital, linear, studio, and other show teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Experience in digital/social content creation or production
• Knowledge of what works on digital, and experience working with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, owned and operated platforms
• Experience in Photoshop and Premiere
• Communicate effectively with producers, editors, designers, writers, and all other persons involved with productions
• Deep understanding of NFL and CFB news, events, and storylines
• Critical thinking around newsworthiness, need for source checking, and identification of risks in sharing certain information
• Ability to create and ideate digital content with tight deadlines
• Ability to work nights and weekends, whenever sports are on the air
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience with After Effects
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $28.50-28.50 per hour. We provide Freelancers medical/dental/vision insurance and 401k after they meet eligibility criteria and any State required time-off, in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports, the industry leader in live events, is the umbrella entity representing Fox Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes, as well as a joint-venture business in the Big Ten Network and digital properties including http://FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App. FOX Sports has delivered the most watched television program, NFL's America's Game of the Week on FOX, for fourteen consecutive years.