Creative Director, On-Air Promotions Unscripted
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/30/2023 8:39:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Creative Director, On-Air Promotions Unscripted jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Creative Director, On-Air Promotions Unscripted postings
Full Time Job
Fox Broadcasting is looking for a Creative Director to join its creative advertising AV team. Can you sell a show in a fresh way or spin a compelling story in 60 seconds or less? Are you also able to stay organized and lead people in a fast-paced, high-output department? Then we want you! You will have the opportunity to build campaigns hand-in-hand with the VP of Creative Advertising as you will help creatively shape the marketing of our unscripted shows. You will also be expected to communicate with other departments and outside vendors and manage deliverables, all while achieving our high standard of creative excellence. You must be fast on your feet, have great musical instincts, and be capable of generating and executing creative that breaks through popular culture.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conceive, write, produce (and edit, if able) a wide range of show campaigns, topical spots, and shoot creative with impactful writing, innovative editing, cutting-edge music choices, and a strong point of view
• Work effectively and cooperatively with groups across the company, including the digital/social, design, affiliate, programming, music, operations, and scheduling teams. Must be a strong representative for the creative advertising department
• Manage multiple titles and creative executions with fast-moving deadlines
• Manage timelines and deliverables list for multiple unscripted titles
• Take creative leadership role in shaping all creative content for campaigns, including longer pieces for Social and YouTube
• Assist in managing multiple team members internally, as well as outside agencies, and their collective workloads
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of experience as a Creative Director or Senior Writer/Producer in a creative advertising department
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Ability to work effectively and creatively in a high-expectations environment
• Demonstrate creative initiative, possess strong attention to detail, and be a self-starter
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $180,000.00-240,000.00 annually for California. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.