Coordinator, Programming & Scheduling
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/23/2022 10:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Programming & Scheduling jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Programming & Scheduling postings
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for the day-to-day scheduling responsibilities of FOX Soccer Plus and as well as supporting FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports 2. Duties include inputting and creating schedules, assigning traffic codes, creation of program records and game selections in addition to being the main point of contact with internal and external partners.
A Snapshot of Your Responsibilities
• Scheduling Duties - Creates, assigns traffic/house numbers and tracks closed captioning needs for assigned FOX Sports properties. Reviews schedules to maximize effectiveness of said properties. Responsible for communicating schedule updates to partners as needed. Drafts, inputs and distributes FOX Soccer Plus monthly schedules. Updates and maintains as needed. Addresses day to day issues and questions from Programming Ops, NEO, Production, Marketing and Commercial Administration for all FOX Soccer Plus properties. Handles all switching/blackout needs for FS1, FS2 and FOX Soccer Plus including gathering of rights information, affiliate information, database management and schedule creation/distribution.
• Reporting & Communication - Fulfills requests from internal departments as needed – including reports, analysis, tracks of internal and external programming information. Responsible for tailoring and communicating broadcast schedules to external partners.
• General Department Duties – Support senior staff during live events as assigned. Oversees departmental mailbox as needed.
What You Will Need:
• Excellent communication, organizational and research skills
• Must be highly organized, have significant attention to detail and be genuinely curious
• Flexibility and willingness to pivot to new priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Be able to multi-task and manage time efficiently to meet deadlines
• Proficiency in MS Office software with particular emphasis on Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• 1+ years' experience in linear/non-linear scheduling and/or sports
• College degree in sports, business, or related field preferred
• Strong knowledge of the FOX Sports portfolio
• Experience with scheduling or database software a plus
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.