Coordinator, Experience and Events
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/14/2021 8:06:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Experience and Events jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Experience and Events postings
Full Time Job
The Coordinator, Experience & Events is the ultimate dynamo of the organization; an extremely detail-oriented, hardworking, efficient professional who is the master of multi-tasking and who creatively and strategically approaches their tasks to provide the optimal solutions for the projects and persons they support.
FOX Creative Services is the internal brand engagement and experience agency providing strategic ideas, planning, and production in events, design, and technology to all divisions of FOX Corporation, including the FOX Network, Tubi, FOX Sports, Ad Sales, News, Distribution, and FOX Corporate.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide daily administrative support to senior members of the team including (but not limited to) scheduling, invoice processing, presentation building, expense reporting, and data entry
• Support on-site and virtual event logistics, research & planning by helping to create and build event production timelines, researching experience enhancement opportunities, tracking deliveries, and assisting with all event details as needed under the supervision of the event lead
• Work with other department supervisors and coordinators to provide support as needed when they are out of the office
• Staying in the know of the latest industry trends, restaurant and venue openings, new products on the market, new creative agencies, and other opportunities that could benefit FOX and the department
• Monitor hotel rooming lists when required, as well as assist in the planning of hotel menus, securing function space needs, and working with hotels on receiving deliveries other general logistics whenever necessary
• Work live event check-in tables, coordinating coat check and valet needs, sorting event deliveries, ordering crew feeds, checking food & beverage set-ups, and supervising production assistants under the direction of the event lead
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, and ever-changing environment while projecting grace under pressure
• Ability to work overtime, over many days during a program and still be able to function efficiently and remember detailed aspects of the event
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, basic database applications, internet searches
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness to get ''hands dirty'' with packing, unpacking, and lifting boxes, setting up a production office, and standing on feet for more than 4 hours at a time while on-site at events
• 3+ years of hands-on and experience in Corporate Events or with an agency
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.