Coordinator, Content Delivery Fox Entertainment Global
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/11/2023 3:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Content Delivery Fox Entertainment Global jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Content Delivery Fox Entertainment Global postings
Full Time Job
Fox Entertainment is re-entering the international distribution business. FOX Entertainment Global is responsible for overseeing the global, multi-platform sales and distribution of intellectual property, owned and produced by FOX Entertainment and its growing portfolio of business units including Fox Alternative Entertainment, MarVista Entertainment, Fox Entertainment Studios, TMZ, Tubi, Bentobox and Studio Ramsay Global as well as, premium content acquired from outside producers.
Fox Entertainment Global is seeking a coordinator to support its Content Delivery team. This role will be focused on coordinating all outgoing A/V materials and all down-streaming efforts as related to distribution, sales, production, and marketing. The person in this role will need to be organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and with the ability to exercise good judgment and communication.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organize and maintain FEG's Master Delivery Schedule, as well as track outgoing deliveries to all clients and archive titles properly, including A/V assets, paper deliverables, and ancillary items
• Circulate and distribute relevant information to internal teams
• Assist the Director of Content Delivery and Manager of Content Delivery in scheduling zoom meetings as well as helping the team in other administrative capacities
• Confirm that all materials are ready accurately and have the right metadata for 3rd party clients, and when needed, meet language localization deadlines
• Work with the marketing and publicity teams to handle all such metadata and to complete AV delivery packages
• Communicate with localization vendors according to clients' needs
• Help to ensure that preemptions are recognized and handled last minute
• Diplomatic and pleasant demeanor as this team has great interaction with internal and external stakeholders
• Great attitude with a desire to learn and grow with this new Fox division
• Ideally someone that is passionate about the entertainment business and enjoys TV and Film
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Minimum of 1 year of related experience with high-volume production/coordination
• Great organization skills, as this role is pivotal in tracking materials that deliver to multiple locations
• Capable of prioritizing and applying appropriate resources where needed
• The ability to learn things thoroughly and quickly
• Common sense use of discretion and holding cnfidential information
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• Experience in the following areas: current and effective methods of file delivery, basic Post-Production workflow, terminologies, codec and formats, and cloud function and language localization.
• Provide other administrative support as needed
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc), Zoom and Box
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Bachelor's degree in related field
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $40,000.00-50,000.00 annually for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.