FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/3/2023 8:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Communications jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Communications postings
Full Time Job
The Coordinator, Corporate Communications will be the primary support person for logistics and execution of the Corporate Communications team's overall communications strategies and initiatives. The ideal candidate will be a pro-active and resourceful individual with a passion for media, news, sports and entertainment with a track record of success in a fast-paced environment, the ability to build relationships, manage projects with multiple stakeholders, and will have strong and effective communication skills. This is a highly visible role reporting to the Vice President, Corporate Communications. The role will work in close collaboration with teams across FOX brands as well as the Human Resources, Investor Relations and Legal teams.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support the VP, Corp Comms with internal and external communications and execution of company-wide initiatives and events including ESG data management and Corporate Social Responsibility projects and initiatives.
• Build relationships with and support requests from corporate teams including Distribution, IT, FOX Life, EHS, Studio Services and Comms teams across the business units.
• Contribute innovative & creative ideas to department brainstorms.
• Content creation for One FOX Employee Communications App: identify article topics, research, draft, create html links, source and create images, videos and gifs.
• Assist with editing/creation of video and graphics assets for One FOX.
• Assist in managing and updating the Fox Corporation website.
• Update and track employee app editorial calendars.
Press Clips Management & Distribution
• Curate daily newsletter for companywide distribution, sourcing articles from a variety of outlets focused on the interests of our company and employees, and track industry trends.
• Format and distribute in a timely way.
• Create media coverage reports following company announcements, earnings, etc. utilizing the Muck Rack platform and campaign recap decks in PowerPoint.
• Manage relationship with Muck Rack and related press and search lists.
• 2-3 years of assistant/coordinator experience in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs.
• Engage in creating a culture of collaboration and action.
• Thrive within a matrixed environment.
• Fluent in digital communication mediums, social media platforms and multi-channel communications strategies.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, PowerPoint and/or Keynote, Adobe Acrobat, Vimeo, Canva and database platforms such as Muck Rack.
• Ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of Communications in the media, entertainment or technology industries.
• Ability to collaborate across teams and varying priorities to maintain alignment on vision, strategy, and performance to goals.
• Demonstrate resourcefulness and pro-active approach to assigned tasks and projects.
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively optimize the outcome through a focused hypothesis, thoughtful plan, creative execution, analytical feedback, critical thinking, solutions orientation, and agile adjustment.
• Demonstrate the ability to balance vision and creative thinking with analytical rigor to meet the organizations goals.
• Bachelor's degrees from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience in communications, journalism, media relations or related field.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $31.25-33.65 per hour for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.