Coordinator, Broadcast Distribution
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/5/2022 12:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Broadcast Distribution jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Broadcast Distribution postings
Full Time Job
FOX Corporation is seeking a Coordinator to support three Directors in the Broadcast Distribution Department. The Coordinator will provide a multitude of services to the department, including liaising with program directors at FOX Affiliate Stations, assisting with department programming announcements and calendar creation, and all operational liaison work including coordinating weekly preemption reports (both entertainment / sports as well as news), feed requests, Affiliate Portal updates, and Expedite Communication System (E-Alert) management.
A large portion of this role will include coordinating all Operational Liaison work. This will include compiling weekly preemption reports for both sports/entertainment, as well as FOX News. This is a detailed and meticulous job that will require good time management. In addition, this person will manage any and all feed requests for stations, ensuring the Network Engineering and Operations team are informed and updated on all requests. Continuous updates to the FOX Affiliate portal, and the Expedite Communication System (E-Alert) will be included in this role as well. Additional support for the department as it relates to answering phones, and assisting with projects and other initiatives, as they arise, will be required. There will be minimal travel in this role.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Daily contact with the stations by way of phone and email
• Receiving and reviewing program schedules,
• Ensuring FOX programming is airing in pattern
• Updating contact lists as station personnel changes
• Gathering all FOX News Level 2 clearances in a timely fashion.
• Ensure that the market information and ownership data is current and accurate in all internal documents.
• In regards to Programming Announcements and Calendar Creation, this position will work closely with both the Programming liaison and the Sports liaison within the department to Create announcements, Update the calendar, and distribute the information to the affiliates as well as internal divisions
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 1-2 years of TV or media experience preferred
• Attention to detail
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Flexibility to jump from project to project is required
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Explorer are needed
• VPS knowledge is not required but preferred
• Additional Information
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.