Contract Digital Content Specialist, Soccer / NBA
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/28/2021 1:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Contract Digital Content Specialist, Soccer / NBA jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Contract Digital Content Specialist, Soccer / NBA postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Contract Digital Content Specialist, Soccer / NBA?
Are you obsessed with sports and passionate about social media? Would it be your dream job to help build, invent, and design the digital and social content for some of the biggest events in the world of Soccer and the summer of NBA? Then we want to hear from you.
From supporting the design process of the look and feel of our @FOXSoccer and @TheAssociation properties, to executing our day-to-day social strategies, we are looking to add a Contract Freelance Digital Content Specialist, Soccer/NBA to our team for the summer. You will be responsible for assisting with the production of Soccer and NBA specific social content including graphics and ideation of each week's content – This is a chance to be in the trenches of social content creation each and every day! Additionally, you will utilize data to help advise programming priorities, plan content and report successes. Simply, you will play an integral part in creating content for millions of fans at the most important time of the year. Are you ready for the challenge?
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the production of Soccer and NBA social content - includes, but is not limited to, ideation, graphic production, editing, copywriting, posting, and more
• Utilize data to report successes and help create and execute weekly content plans
• Coordinate content – whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc. – across each screen – whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.
• Assist the Soccer and NBA leads in building and maintaining relationships across a variety of groups including sales, marketing, programming, digital, linear, studio, and other show teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Experience in digital/social content creation or production
• Knowledge on what works on digital, and experience working with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and owned and operated platforms
• Must be able to communicate effectively with producers, editors, designers, writers, and all other persons involved with productions
• Deep understanding of Soccer and NBA news, events, and storylines
• Must be an experienced in Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects
• Ability to create and ideate digital content with tight deadlines
• Critical thinking skills are required around newsworthiness, need for source checking, and identification of risks in sharing certain information
• Ability to work nights and weekends, whenever sports are on the air
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.