Associate Producer, The Claman Countdown
FoxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
FOX Business Network is looking for a highly motivated, proactive, and creative Associate Producer to deliver a quality product in a fast-paced 24-hour news environment. As the Associate Producer, you will generate story ideas, write news stories, edit videos, book guests, and produce segments and live shots for The Claman Countdown.
You will be offered the following shift: Monday thru Friday 9am-5pm ET
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify news, select video and sound bites, oversee editing, conduct interviews and write stories for linear and digital
• Pitch stories daily
• Conduct pre-interviews and in-depth research on a wide range of topics
• Book high-profile guests and produce in-studio segments
• Occasionally field produce with the ability to shoot, write and edit packages for air
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3+ years of experience in television production
• Experience producing news segments, live shots, packages or field producing
• Familiarity with iNews
• Understanding of tapeless workflow in a newsroom
• Strong writing skills and editorial judgment
• A passion for business news and current events
• Ability to work weekends and nights and other various shifts as needed
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Business Network
FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York - the business capital of the world - FBN launched in October 2007 and currently ranks among the top business channels on television. The network is available in nearly 80 million homes in all markets across the United States. Owned by FOX Corporation, FBN is a unit of FOX News Media and has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C.