Associate Producer, Making Money With Charles Payne
FoxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Making Money with Charles Payne is looking for a talented, organized, and motivated Associate Producer with strong editorial judgment and a firm grasp of today's financial news. As an Associate Producer, you will write scripts, produce segments, create graphics, and write banners under intense deadline pressure for a live hour-long broadcast.
You will need stellar communication skills and a desire to grow within the company.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Produce multiple segments that are element and banner intensive
• Write dynamic scripts
• Pitch and execute creative and innovative ideas for segments and guests
• Work closely with Line Producers, Bookers, and Production Assistants
• Participate in editorial planning and direction of the show
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3+ years of professional experience in a live television control room
• Thorough knowledge of the stock market, investing trends, and business news
• Strong editorial judgment
• Ability to create compelling graphics for air
• Fast and accurate writing
• Ability to work under intense deadline pressure
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the newly announced platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 20 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.