FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/28/2022 3:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Producer postings
Full Time Job
Associate Producer, The Pursuit! With John Rich
Fox Nation is seeking a dynamic, experienced Associate Producer to work on long-form programming to work on The Pursuit! With John Rich. We are looking for a self-starter with excellent editorial skills to work on all aspects of long-form production from concept to completion! The Associate Producer should be able to determine, plan, and manage their own day-to-day activities as well as long-term priorities regarding all aspects of the production.
This is a 6-month project-based staff role with benefits.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for story research, scriptwriting, field shoots, obtaining and determining archival video, and managing rights and clearances
• Assist with the writing of narrative scripts for projects ranging from 15 minutes to one hour in length
• Coordinate with other departments throughout Fox such as legal, finance, graphics, marketing, field production, media relations
• Book guests and conduct both on and off-camera interviews
• Collaborate with staff and freelance field crews to shoot interviews and additional footage
• Work with editors to turn the raw footage into a completed, polished program
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 2+ years production experience
• Ability to travel when required
• Excellent narrative writing and communication skills
• Strong strategic thinking and decision-making skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment, working on multiple projects under tight deadlines
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.