Full Time Job
Associate Producer, Fox News Live D.C.
Fox News Media is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we're looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
We are looking for a proactive and organized Associate Producer with strong writing, booking, and video/graphics skills and great editorial judgment to join our D.C. team. As the Associate Producer, you also must have stellar communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced breaking news environment, looking to grow within the company and take on more responsibilities.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build fast-paced newscasts
• Generate creative and innovative ideas for guest segments and pieces
• Communicate daily story development to executive producer
• Build graphics, write, and work on all other editorial and production elements
• Take part in editorial planning
• Help book guest segments/studios
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Relevant work experience
• Natural ability to write effectively and creatively
• 1-3 years of professional experience in a live television environment
• Thorough knowledge of American politics and business news
• Strong writing and copy editing skills
• Ability to work early morning hours on the weekends
• Ability to work under intense deadline pressure in a newsroom
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree