FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/22/2021 7:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Producer?
Full Time Job
Associate Producer, Mornings With Maria
Fox Business Network is looking for a highly motivated, pro-active, and creative Associate Producer to join the Mornings with Maria team. As the Associate Producer, you will produce segments and have a big focus on booking political newsmakers & business leaders for the show. You will deliver a quality product in a fast-paced 24-hour news environment.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify news, select video and sound bites, oversee editing, conduct interviews and write stories for linear and digital
• Pitch stories daily
• Conduct pre-interviews and in-depth research on a wide range of topics
• Book high-profile guests and produce in-studio segments
• Occasionally field produce with the ability to shoot, write and edit packages for air
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3+ years of experience in television production
• Producing news segments, live shots or packages or field producing experience
• Experience interacting with high profile talent and guests
• Strong writing skills and editorial judgment
• A passion for current events
• Familiarity with iNews
• Understanding of tape-less workflow in a newsroom
• Must be willing to work weekends and nights and other various shifts
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.