FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/21/2021 1:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Producer?
Associate Producer, Hannity
Hannity is looking for a dedicated, creative and experienced Associate Producer to join our team. As an AP, you will be responsible for pitching stories, producing segments, assisting the monologue writers, assisting with field shoots and more. You thrive in a collaborative team environment and have a strong passion for current events and politics.
This is a short-term leave coverage freelance position. You will be offered the following shift: Monday thru Friday 2pm-10pm ET.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Pitch segments, story ideas, and guests on a daily basis
• Assist monologue writers with elements and producing segments
• Build graphics for various segments
• Write banners and teases
• Periodically write introductions, mini monologues, and monologues
• Help arrange field shoots
• Assist the bookers during breaking news situations
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 2-3 years of experience in a research role or television production
• Strong knowledge and passion for current events and politics
• Ability to write in clear and concise formats
• Ability to juggle multiple assignments under tight deadlines and extreme pressure
• Team-player attitude paired with the ability to meet quick deadlines and react to rapid news developments
• Excellent communication skills
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• A Bachelor's degree and/or relevant work experience
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the direct-to-consumer subscription streaming service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 18 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks as the number one business channel on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.