FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/10/2021 3:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Producer? Associate Producer, Cavuto: Coast To Coast
Fox Business is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do, and we're looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow, and achieve our goals. Joining Fox Business is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
We are looking for a highly motivated, proactive, and creative Associate Producer to join the network. As the Associate Producer, you will produce segments, monitor breaking news, and pitch stories focusing on the intersection of politics, policy, and the economy for ''Cavuto: Coast to Coast.'' You will deliver a quality product in a fast-paced, 24-hour news environment.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Produce news segments by identifying best video, sound bites, graphics and overseeing editing
• Work with reporters and field producers to elevate stories with breaking updates and unique elements
• Pitch political/business newsmakers as guests and original stories daily
• Act as backup line producer
• Conduct in-depth research on a wide range of topics for show host
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3+ years of experience in television production
• Experience interacting with high-profile talent and guests
• Understanding of tape-less workflow in a newsroom
• Familiarity with iNews
• Strong writing skills and editorial judgment
• A passion for current events
• Must be willing to work weekends and nights and other various shifts as needed
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.