Associate Producer, Weekend Programming
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/17/2021 12:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer, Weekend Programming jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Producer, Weekend Programming postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Producer, Weekend Programming?
Full Time Job
We are looking for a dynamic, hardworking, and creative Associate Producer to join The Fox News Channel. As the Associate Producer, you will be responsible for in-depth research, selecting/building elements, writing scripts, pitching stories, and producing packages. You are a superb writer and an excellent researcher who sees value in being patient, thorough, and persistent. You must be well versed in politics, culture, and current events.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Pitch and execute creative and innovative ideas for each part of the show on a regular basis
• Pitch stories and strategies for your segment
• Conduct in-depth research, and identify valuable information and cut through the clutter
• Write scripts
• Select elements such as sound, video clips, and graphics to help tell a story
• Monitor multiple sources for new developments on your segment and keep the team informed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 1-3 years of prior television (or similar) experience
• Exceptional editorial skills with the ability to recognize stories with high potential for compelling television
• Strong knowledge of news, politics, and current events
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to work under pressure, be decisive, detail-oriented, and meet deadlines
• Must be willing to work weekends and late nights
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.