Associate Producer, The Story With Martha Maccallum
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/29/2022 7:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer, The Story With Martha Maccallum jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Producer, The Story With Martha Maccallum postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for a pro-active, detail-oriented, and creative Associate Producer to join The Story with Martha MacCallum. He or she will be responsible for segment research and the production of elements, including video montages and graphics. Qualified candidates should have an acute awareness of current events, the storytelling process, and be able to implement tasks under tight deadlines.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Creatively conceive and select elements such as sound, video clips, and graphics to help tell a story
• Gather/organize material from various sources with varying degrees of complexity
• Oversee complex editing projects with a team of editors; offer insight and ideas to increase production value
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of prior television (or similar) experience
• Familiarity with industry-standard editing software, terminology and common tasks
• Ability to work collaboratively with others under intense deadline pressure
• Ability to work independently and make smart decisions on your own
• Ability to understand and implement ideas described by others
• Willingness to listen, learn and grow from constructive criticism
• Knowledge of current events, politics and pop culture
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $59,500.00-74,500.00 annually for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.