Associate Producer, The Bottom Line With Dagen & Duffy
FoxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are looking for a creative, thorough and hardworking Associate Producer to join The Bottom Line with Dagen & Duffy on FOX Business. As an Associate Producer, you will be responsible for pitching stories, writing scripts, and selecting/building elements in a collaborative team environment. You're well-versed in business news, politics, and current events - and innately curious about everything else. You are a clever writer and excellent researcher who sees value in discovering unique angles/approaches to stories that no one else will find.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Pitch unique guests, stories and segments
• Conduct in-depth research
• Write stories, guest intros, teases, and banners
• Select elements such as sound, video clips, and graphics to help tell a story
• Additional responsibilities based on your unique talents/abilities
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or a related field of study preferred, or equivalent experience
• 1-3 years of prior television (or similar) experience
• Strong knowledge of news, business news, politics and current events; familiarity with popular influencers, commentators & opinion makers
• Ability to work collaboratively with others under intense deadline pressure
• Ability to work independently and make smart decisions on your own
• Willingness to listen, learn and grow from constructive criticism
• Experience in a live control room preferred
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $59,500.00-70,000.00 annually for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Business Network
FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York - the business capital of the world - FBN launched in October 2007 and currently ranks among the top business channels on television. The network is available in nearly 80 million homes in all markets across the United States. Owned by FOX Corporation, FBN is a unit of FOX News Media and has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C.