Associate Producer, Sports Tiktok
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The FOX Sports Digital Team is looking for an Associate Producer to lead the daily creation and distribution of TikTok content across FOX Sports verticals. You will be responsible for working with new and existing FOX Sports talent to bring our TikTok portfolio to life from ideating content to reporting on results. This role will live and breathe all things TikTok! Are you ready to join the team?
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist with creating and implementing a comprehensive TikTok strategy across FOX Sports social verticals
• Support the production of FOX Sports TikTok content - includes, but is not limited to, graphic production, editing, story development, show production, talent prep, and video shooting/directing
• Help create original live content on TikTok, optimizing best practices
• Ideate and produce content on TikTok that supports FOX Sports live event programs such as the FIFA World Cup, Super Bowl, and World Series
• Utilize data to report successes and help create and execute weekly content plans
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• 3+ years of experience in digital/social content creation or production
• Proven knowledge of what works on digital, and experience working with social media platforms, including TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
• experience in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects
• Capability to create and ideate digital content with tight deadlines
• Critical thinking is required around newsworthiness, the need for source checking, and the identification of risks in sharing certain information
• Ability to work nights and weekends - when the sports are on the air
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.