Associate Producer - Outkick
Full Time Job
OutKick is a leading national media platform that produces and distributes engaging content at the intersection of sports, pop culture, and politics. OutKick content and contributors, which are accessible on OutKick.com as well as across video live streams, social media, podcasts, and radio, reach tens of millions of fans each month. Originally founded by Clay Travis, OutKick is a FOX Corporation company. For more information, please visit www.OutKick.com.
OutKick is looking for an Associate Producer to join its Nashville Operation! As the Associate Producer, you will assist producers with daily editorial planning and show/content production. You'll pitch and produce guest segments and contributor hits. During live shows, you keep a sharp eye out for breaking News/trending headlines, turning around news video and sound. The Associate Producer will help to organize and produce remote interviews, feature content, and roadshows.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organize rundowns, Write scripts/copy as needed
• Create banners and graphics
• Use video, graphics, and sound bites to help illustrate stories and to help set segments apart from the herd.
• Pitch stories and guests, book guests, and handle research for a variety of topics
• Keep a sharp eye out for and flag breaking/trending News headlines from a host of sources
• Identify click-worthy clips to be cut down from daily broadcasts and work with social producers/editors to distribute
• Assist with Organizing and executing remote shoots/productions
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 1 year of experience as an Associate Producer within a live broadcast/streaming environment
• Solid grasp of writing for TV Sports/News
• A passion for breaking news and viral content
• Comfortable pivoting on a dime to react to breaking News
• Comfortable dealing with high-profile talent and guests
• A can-do attitude and a zest for teamwork
• Careful listening skills
• Strong grasp of current events as it relates to sports, news, and politics.
• Ability to work flexible schedule and travel as needed
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.