Associate Producer, Northeast Bureau
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/23/2024 11:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer, Northeast Bureau jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Producer, Northeast Bureau postings
Full Time Job
Fox News is looking for an Associate Producer to work in the Northeast Bureau in NY. As the Associate Producer, you will generate story ideas, respond to breaking news, cover news events, conduct interviews, make new contacts, write news stories, and edit packages. You will deliver a quality product in a fast-paced 24-hour news environment.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Pitch original stories
• Conduct in-depth research on a wide range of topics
• Identify news, select video, and sound bites
• Oversee editing
• Conduct interviews
• Write stories for TV and the internet
• Cover news events including news conferences and court hearings
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3+ years of experience in television production
• Experience producing news segments, live shots or packages, or field-producing
• Strong writing skills and editorial judgment
• A passion for current events
• Understanding of tape-less workflow in a newsroom
• Must be flexible and willing to travel, work weekends and nights, and other various shifts
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $59,500.00-70,000.00 annually for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.