Associate Producer, Mornings With Maria
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/5/2024 2:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer, Mornings With Maria jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Producer, Mornings With Maria postings
Full Time Job
Fox Business Network is looking for a highly motivated, proactive, and creative Associate Producer to join the Mornings with Maria team. As the Associate Producer, you will produce segments and have a big focus on booking political newsmakers & business leaders for the show. You will deliver a quality product in a fast-paced 24-hour news environment.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify news, select video, and sound bites, oversee editing, conduct interviews, and write stories for linear and digital
• Pitch stories daily
• Conduct pre-interviews and in-depth research on a wide range of topics
• Book high-profile guests and produce in-studio segments
• Occasionally field produce with the ability to shoot, write, and edit packages for air
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3+ years of experience in television production
• Producing news segments, live shots or packages, or field-producing experience
• Experience interacting with high-profile talent and guests
• Strong writing skills and editorial judgment
• A passion for current events Familiarity with iNews
• Understanding of tape-less workflow in a newsroom
• Willingness to work weekends and nights and other various shifts
• A Bachelor's degree in journalism or a related field of study preferred, or equivalent experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $59,500.00-70,000.00 annually for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.