Associate Producer, Mornings With Maria
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/20/2023 1:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Search for Associate Producer, Mornings With Maria jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Producer, Mornings With Maria postings
Fox Business Network is looking for a highly motivated, proactive, and creative Freelance Associate Producer to join the Mornings with Maria team. As the Freelance Associate Producer, you will produce segments and have a big focus on booking political newsmakers & business leaders for the show. You will deliver a quality product in a fast-paced 24-hour news environment.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify news, select video and sound bites, oversee editing, conduct interviews and write stories for linear and digital
• Pitch stories daily
• Conduct pre-interviews and in-depth research on a wide range of topics
• Book high-profile guests and produce in-studio segments
• Occasionally field produce with the ability to shoot, write and edit packages for air
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3+ years of experience in television production
• Producing news segments, live shots or packages or field-producing experience
• Experience interacting with high-profile talent and guests
• Strong writing skills and editorial judgment
• A passion for current events
• Familiarity with iNews
• Understanding of tape-less workflow in a newsroom
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience
• Must be willing to work weekends and nights and other various shifts
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $28.61-35.82 per hour. We provide Freelancers with healthcare and 401k after they meet eligibility criteria and any State required time-off, in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.