Associate Producer, Internal Promotions
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2023 8:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer, Internal Promotions jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Producer, Internal Promotions postings
FOX News Media is looking for a Freelance Associate Producer, Internal Promotions to join their team in New York, NY. As the Freelance Associate Producer, you will help create constant brand awareness across the FNC, FBN, Radio, and Digital platforms.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Pull stills and video for topical and image promotions
• Work with producers and editors to create POPs, Image spots/Campaigns
• Work with Master Control to schedule promos for air
• Assist during promotional shoots with Fox News, Fox Business, & Fox Nation talent
• Help facilitate multi-platform promotional campaigns across TV, digital, social & print
• Send daily network-wide emails about available content
• Work with digital to create articles
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 1-2+ years of experience in TV or Marketing
• Strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with team leaders and on-air talent
• Strong grasp of history, pop culture, and current events
• Ability to manage changing schedules and maintain deadlines
• A flexible ''can-do'' attitude
• Strong team collaboration skills
• Experience with booking guests preferred
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or a related field of study preferred, or equivalent experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $28.61-36.00 per hour. We provide Freelancers medical/dental/vision insurance and 401k after they meet eligibility criteria and any State required time-off, in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.