Associate Producer, Fox Nation
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/29/2022 11:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Search for Associate Producer, Fox Nation jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Producer, Fox Nation postings
Full Time Job
Fox Nation is seeking a dynamic, experienced Associate Producer to work on live & long-form programming. We are looking for a self-starter with excellent editorial skills to work on all aspects of production from concept to completion! The candidate should be able to determine, plan, and manage their own day-to-day activities as well as long-term priorities regarding all aspects of the production, with a focus on live events.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operate live streams & live events in automated and live control rooms
• Produce live daily streaming shows for Fox Nation
• Responsible for story research, script writing, field shoots, obtaining archival video, and managing rights and clearances
• Assist with writing narrative scripts for projects ranging from 15 minutes to one hour in length
• Coordinate with other departments throughout Fox such as legal, finance, graphics, marketing, field production, media relations
• Book guests and conduct both on and off-camera interviews
• Collaborate with the staff and freelance field crews to shoot interviews and additional footage
• Work with editors to turn the raw footage into a completed, polished program
• Mentor and manage production assistants
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience
• 2+ years production experience
• Ability to travel when required
• Excellent narrative writing and communication skills
• Strong strategic thinking and decision-making skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment, working on multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Experience working in a live control room and/or automated control room
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $59,500.00-74,500.00 annually for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.