Associate Producer, America's Newsroom
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2023 1:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Search for Associate Producer, America's Newsroom jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Producer, America's Newsroom postings
Full Time Job
America's Newsroom is looking for a talented, organized, and motivated Associate Producer to join the team. We're looking for someone who has an eye and an ear for high-quality production elements, passion for current events and politics, and stellar communication skills. If you're looking to grow within the company and take on more responsibilities, we'd love to hear from you.
This shift is Monday - Friday, 5 AM ET - 2 PM ET
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with show producers to execute their vision for the show with use of stunning video and graphics
• Ensure the show has best available video in-house pitch element-driven stories & conduct research
• Select video and sound bites, create graphics and oversee editing
• Stay on top of the latest editorial information and communicate changes to managers and production assistants
• Work quickly and efficiently in the control room by making updates and changes on the fly as news develops
• Contribute social media content
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• At least 2-3 years of experience in television production
• Excellent news judgment and an understanding of how editorial concepts drive visual production
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work well with others in fast-paced environment and under pressure
• Solid grasp of Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and other social media networks and applications
• Control room and breaking news experience
• Working knowledge of iNews, Viz and desktop editing
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $59,500.00-70,000.00 annually for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.