Associate Designer, Sports Social
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
FOX Sports is looking for an Associate Designer for Social to join the Digital Team in Los Angeles to collaborate with our gambling content lead and Sr. Designer on ways to make content come alive. You will work with brands including but not limited to NFL on FOX, MLB on FOX, Flippin Bats with Ben Verlander, Breaking the Huddle with Joel Klatt, USFL and more. From creating the look and style guide of our new content to pushing the envelope in on-set environmental design for FOX Sports Digital's award-winning original shows, this role will help elevate FOX to the top of the design industry. You will have the unique chance to work on day-to-day content while also contributing to the vision for the design team's long-term projects. This role will include template design, art design, environmental design, logo design and much more.
*Links to online portfolios/reels/etc. should be included on resumes submitted to be considered for this position.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and create styles and graphics across all Social and Video platforms
• Build and develop show packages, including style guides, promotional material, set walls and graphics for talent
• Enhance all original content – includes creating and optimizing content for social, taking all of FOX Sports' visuals in this content area to the next level in creative
• Collaborate with content producers and designers, to enhance and beautify any posts that land on our social channels and video content
• Help find ways to optimize design and content creation workflows
• Build and maintain relationships across a variety of groups around Digital including Production, Screening, Marketing, Editorial Talent, Content Ops, CPE and Original Programming units
What You Will Need
• 3+ years of professional design experience
• Deep knowledge on what works on digital, and experience working with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, owned and operated platforms
• A strong grasp of current sports design trends
• Vast experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, After Effects and Premiere
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.