FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Assistant, Office Of The Chairman, Fox Entertainment
As the 2nd Executive Assistant to the CEO of FOX Entertainment, the ideal candidate must be accustomed to supporting high-level executives, and have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
This opportunity should be viewed as providing invaluable experience in order to better prepare a future entertainment and business executive. The 2nd Executive Assistant will effectively balance changing demands, a dynamic schedule and will function well under pressure. Additionally, the 2nd Executive Assistant will have the opportunity to build collaborative relationships with other executives and assistants throughout the company. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is required.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide administrative support to the CEO including calendar management, meeting planning, general office duties, and greeting guests
• Answer all incoming calls that aren't answered by the 1st assistant and ensure that messages are accurate and delivered in a timely fashion
• Maintain work appointment schedule along with the 1st assistant
• Communicate and coordinate schedule with appropriate parties
• Create and manage databases, flagging prominent news articles, videos, and any other current related material
• Conduct web research and analysis for special projects
• Orchestrate travel and logistics
• Work on special projects as needed
• Monitor all expenses
• Manage office communications via mail and email in conjunction with the 1st assistant
• Manage/restock office supplies, along with other general office responsibilities as required
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• An undergraduate degree is required, and an MBA is a plus
• Minimum of one year entertainment experience
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize and establish administrative procedures and work under pressure
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives
• Professional presence, good judgment, and ability to anticipate needs
• Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
• Highly organized, detail oriented, and a problem solver
• Microsoft Office proficiency, including, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• IT savvy with an understanding of current technology and trends
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFOX Entertainment
The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.